Welcome to Pittsburgh Homes of
Distinction! You are in the right place if:
As the Buyer...
- You love old houses.
- You need to move to Pittsburgh.
- You need to know more about Pittsburgh.
- You want to buy a home and need a real estate agent
- Loves fine architecture, period details, and
- Has honest opinions from experience with vintage
homes and antiques.
- Helps find trustworthy contractors so that you
don't buy a money pit!
- Knows the neighborhoods of Pittsburgh.
- Won't rest until you find the right home!
As the Seller...
- You must sell your home of distinction and need a real
estate agent that:
- Understands the distinct challenges of selling a
unique or period home.
- Knows how to get your historic home ready for
- Customizes a full service marketing plan of action
for each listing.
- Specifically markets to your target buyer pool
- Through strategic advertising, attracts buyers
that love older homes.
This website provides a wealth of information for the
Buyer, Seller, Renovator, or Fancier of vintage homes.
If you are considering selling or buying real estate in
Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas, I hope you will give
me a call!
I am proud that the clients I have helped with
their real estate needs now consider me their friend as well
as their Realtor!
1. The condition of fact of being dissimilar or
2. Excellent as to performance,
character, or reputation
3. A special
feature or quality conferring superiority
SYN: discernment, individuality, quality
Cities and Neighborhoods of Interest to My Clients
Since I specialize in Pittsburgh PA Homes for Sale, homes with distinctive architecture,
and Victorian PA Homes, I
show and sell houses that are for sale all over Western PA.
From Federal bed and breakfasts in Mercer to townhouses in
the Mexican War Streets, this area is a distinctive
homeowner's delight! If you need a Realtor that is willing
to travel across Pittsburgh to find your perfect home, you
are in the right place. In the search for the perfect home
of distinction for my clients, I have found the following
neighborhoods and cities in and around Pittsburgh to be
- Ben Avon
- Fox Chapel
- Highland Park
- Mexican War Streets
- Mt. Lebanon
- Mount Washington
- Observatory Hill
- Regent Square
- Sewickley Heights
- Squirrel Hill
- Upper St. Clair
Many Realtors in Pittsburgh specialize in a section of
Pittsburgh. They know the real estate for sale within their
area well but are unwilling to cross town to show you a home
on the other side of Pittsburgh. To see a home outside their
niche, they will refer you to another real estate agent
within their agency. I am distinct. I let
your interests, not mine, govern where we search for your
home. I build relationships with my clients, and I don't
pass them off on another real estate agent for convenience.
What makes a Home of Distinction?
Beauty is often in the eye of the beholder. When I
am your real estate agent, I will work tirelessly to learn
your style and match you with a wonderful home. If you
already know what you love, let me know what you are looking
for! If you are still looking for the perfect home, the
following architectural styles have passed the test of time
- Arts & Crafts Bungalows
- Cape Cod Classics
- Antebellum Southern plantations
- Dutch Colonial manors
- Georgian bed and breakfast
- Greek Revival
- Italianate mansions
- Gothic Revival
- Queen Anne
- English Tudor
- Contemporary Frank Lloyd Wright
I SELL distinctive homes
For and To distinctive people.
is what I do. It is what I do well.
today to find you Pittsburgh Home of Distinction!